In November, students and parents came to Brosville Elementary School for a science fair and a second and third grade music program. The cafeteria was filled with interesting — and sometimes gross —science. Later, the second and third grade students put on a show about turkeys being saved from the dinner plate on Thanksgiving only to learn the true meaning of the holidays.
- CBS rejects Super Bowl ad for medical marijuana
- Supreme Court returns to gun rights for 1st time in 9 years
- Who are the Black Israelites at the center of the viral standoff at the Lincoln Memorial?
- Oscars 2019: Snubs, surprises, plus the new best-picture frontrunner
- Kamala Harris is among the few black women to run for president. The first was Shirley Chisholm.