After serving for 21 years with the Virginia State Police, Chase City resident Dale Sturdifen decided to trade his badge for a spot on the ballot come June 11.
- Tuning out doubters, Virginia guard Kihei Clark continues to play his game
- VCU-Virginia Tech women's basketball preview capsule
- Four River District businesses snag part of $75,000 for expansion
- Rockingham County coal ash settlement doesn't mean closure for Dan River property owners
- LIVING WITH CHILDREN: Do parents have a right to raise children as they see it? Not really.