Your Daily Briefing
ED-1 Supervisor J. T. Davis reiterated the importance of a survey designed to assess citizen interest in what promises to be affordable, reliable, high-speed internet access during Wednesday’s meeting of the ad hoc committee on broadband.
Gov. Terry McAuliffe has announced the launch of a new grant program designed to ensure that workforce credentials are accessible and affordable for Virginians seeking the skills they need to obtain good-paying jobs in high-demand fields.
Nomad Wayfarer Charger has this week unveiled a new pocket smartphone battery pack they have created which is capable of providing an extra 45 percent power boost to your mobile phone and and also offers up to 32GB of extra storage for movies, media and more.
More from Work It, SoVa
- Henrico company selling animal feeds to China
- Averett aviation partners with Piedmont Airlines
- Goodyear tops second quarter profit forecasts
- Stratford House being sold; buyer plans expansion, job additions
- Dollar General buys former Wal-Mart Express in Yanceyville
- Norfolk Southern's 2Q profit falls 6 percent as volume slows
- Fed's more upbeat tone suggests rate hike as early as September
- BB&T Securities laid off 61 employees in downtown Richmond
- Planned grocery store in Greensboro has the look of the German Lidl chain
- Ice-cold treats beat heat: Residents flock to businesses featuring frozen concoctions