Your Daily Briefing
Telecommuting has become synonymous with convenience, flexible schedules and, yes, pajamas. You don't have to commute, spend money on transportation or dress up. But despite the appeal and laid-back reputation, there are challenges.
Dan River Region public school leaders say cuts to Medicaid as a result of health care legislation could adversely impact special education funding.
More from Work It, SoVa
- Averett students, grads lend a hand at summer camps
- Tobacco Region Revitalization Commission launches new website
- Uber CEO is pushed out as company tries to clean up its act
- Virginia sues Northrop Grumman for $300 million in dueling IT divorce suits
- As heat wave hits, air-conditioner fixers are in hot demand
- Ship-A-Lot signs on as U-Haul dealer
- Amazon aiming to be the dressing room in your house
- Barbie's companion Ken gets new looks: Man bun, beefy bod
- Appalachian Power wins battle in Smith Mountain Lake dock case
- DCC names new associate VP in reorganization; three top-level positions to go unfilled to trim budget