Your Daily Briefing
A grant-funded program is growing in its second with the star attraction: The AgBot, a custom-built drone specifically designed for agricultural use.
WASHINGTON (AP) — The Federal Reserve's first meeting under Jerome Powell's leadership will likely end Wednesday with an announcement that the Fed will resume its modest interest rate hikes.
Virginia’s first casino could be in the cards, now that officials of an Indian tribe that recently won federal recognition have started to look for land to locate a $700 million resort and gambling center.
More from Work It, SoVa
- Firehouse Subs, operated by Danville fire captain and son, plans Monday opening
- Appeals court nixes some FCC rules on robocalls
- Taco and tequila bar celebrated as newest addition to River District
- Managing attorney named for Danville office of Virginia Legal Aid Society
- Toys R Us closing stirs up memories, a little guilt
- Dan River Region real estate transfers
- Ford pledges to revamp aging product line, add SUVs, by 2020
- KMR Aviation creating more jobs in Bedford County
- When will the sales begin? And other Toys R Us-related questions, answered.
- Blue Apron plans to bring its meal kits in stores