The Virginia Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services announced that peach production in Virginia in 2015 was 5,120 tons (10.2 million pounds), down 180 tons (360,000 pounds) from 2014.
Virginia’s unemployment rate held steady from May to June at 3.7 percent, as employers in the services sector added to payrolls and the overall job growth rate moderated.
A team of developers based in Los Angeles California have created a new advanced video communication device called HELLO, which has been designed to provide an affordable voice -controlled smart camera for video conferencing and wireless screen sharing.
More from Work It, SoVa
- Retail survey shows ITG cigarette brands slip in sales
- Northam talks to business, tech leaders on how to build cybersecurity training
- Verizon could boost Yahoo ad targeting, but challenges ahead
- Virginia housing market gains further strength
- The part-time job that can pay more than $250,000 a year
- Roving candy, cookie towers: How supermarkets sway shoppers
- Should you save enough to live to 100?
- Virginia becomes first in nation to offer TSA PreCheck registration at DMV
- June unemployment rate steady at 3.7 percent in Virginia; services sector adds jobs
- Desperately seeking drivers, Uber and Lyft offer car options