General Eric Shinseki
Your Daily Briefing
American National Bankshares — parent company of American National Bank and Trust Co. — on Friday announced net income for the first quarter of 2017 of $4.06 million compared to $4.12 million for the first quarter of 2016, a $65,000 or 1.6 percent decrease.
Subway Restaurants closed hundreds of domestic locations last year, marking the biggest retrenchment in the history of a chain that spent decades saturating America with restaurants.
More from Work It, SoVa
- Averett launches $28M campaign; plans include renovations to Main Hall
- Ask Brianna: How do I deal with a mooching friend?
- Thieves steal wheels, tires from new cars at Tri-City in Eden
- Dan River Region real estate transfers
- BB&T exec remains confident in Trump economic bump but expects to close 100 branches this year
- Moss appointed as chairman of board of directors
- Danville native selected as member of Virginia Tech’s Academy of Distinguished Alumni
- Sigora Solar expanding in Charlottesville, Waynesboro; partnership with UVa athletics announced
- AP Explains: How Trump's 'Buy American' order could play out
- BWXT's Campbell County facility gets positive review from NRC