Your Daily Briefing
For the second year in a row, Danville Regional Medical Center has received the American College of Cardiology’s National Cardiovascular Data Registry ACTION Registry-Get With the Guidelines Platinum Performance Achievement Award for 2016, the hospital announced Monday.
Center of Manufacturing Excellence staff Will Soyars and Ricky Gordon recently traveled to Berlin, Germany, to complete Siemens Level 2 Mechatronics Instructor Training. Soyars is the SoVA CME Industrial Maintenance/Mechatronics Program Leader and Gordon is the SoVA CME Programs Technician.
MARTINSVILLE — Ten years ago this past Saturday, more than 200 people stood in line as the Community Dental Clinic opened in Martinsville. Since then, the operation has provided more than $8 million in dental services to unemployed or uninsured adults and children in the area, with an estima…
BASSETT - One local vineyard is starting to get some national recognition for their wines. Bassett-based Hamlet Vineyards recently won a trio of medals at multiple events around the nation.
EPICT has created a new wireless smart antenna called WatchAir, that allows you to record and watch local live TV on your smartphone, tablet, streaming box or other hardware wirelessly and without any monthly fee.
More from Work It, SoVa
- Serendipity regroups, remains open after Vanderwoods arrest
- MillerCoors plant in Eden lays off 90 more workers
- Intertape plant garners recognition for work to reduce carbon footprint, cut power costs
- The colonel's secret recipe revealed? Not so fast, says KFC
- Institute unveils AgBot as tech tool for local farmers
- Bourbon barrel maker to build stave mill in Bath
- Altria Group plans to raise quarterly dividend by 8 percent
- J.C. Penney aims to be king of the mall as Macy's, Sears retreat
- Hops to the harvest at Virginia Tech
- VIR announces Redkoch as newest tech park tenant