Your Daily Briefing
Surrounded by students, faculty and Dan River Region community members, Averett University leaders cut the ribbon on the new Student Health and Wellness Center on campus Tuesday.
Apple released its new MacBook Pro back in November and now it looks like the company will release some more models this year and they will be high end models.
More from Work It, SoVa
- Gas prices stabilize across Mid-Atlantic
- South Boston Start Up kicks off six-week development boot camp
- Archery retailer sets sights on Madison fairgrounds
- Declining brick-and-mortar sales prompt business owners, governments to support online sales tax
- Who are the 8 richest people? All men, mostly Americans
- Grant to help grow Southern Virginia wineries
- Launch Place invests in ProAxion
- Doctor earns Award for Continuing Education
- FCC approves Nexstar's acquisition of Richmond-based Media General; deal creates broadcasting behemoth
- Blackout leads city council to consider options