Your Daily Briefing
A “simple but serious equipment malfunction” caused the online system outage that kept most BB&T Corp. customers from using online and mobile banking services for more than 24 hours in February.
Vickie Sigmon smiled as she loaded canned foods, a fresh cauliflower, bread and other groceries into her trunk after visiting God’s Storehouse on Monday.
NEW YORK (AP) — Sears' biggest shareholder has suggested the company sell its well-known Kenmore brand and some real estate holdings, offering itself as a potential buyer.
More from Work It, SoVa
- Why you shouldn't co-sign your grandkid's student loan
- Delays, cost overruns raise price of Capitol Square overhaul by millions
- Spring sticker shock at the pump
- Insider Q&A: The inherent limits of temporary tax cuts
- Last minute issues don't stop finish of self-driving car
- After Facebook scrutiny, is Google next?
- After seeing glimpse of 5-year budget study, some councilmen suggest it’s time to scale back on projects
- Dan River Region real estate transfers
- Vendors and tradesmen sought for Danville expo
- American National sees net income jump in first quarter